Using interactive teachings, small groups, worship and the arts, participants will come to understand the difference between the God they WANT and the God they truly NEED.
DATE: Friday, April 26th through Sunday April 28th, 2019.
SPEAKERS & ARTISTS:
- David Mullins – Speaker
- Kathy Sprinkle – Workshop Leader
- Sam Howard – Workshop Leader
* Speakers subject to change.
Regular Price: $250
First time registrants: $200 (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a special rate code)
- Food: 6 meals – Friday (lunch/dinner), Saturday (all), and Sunday (breakfast).
- Lodging: Dorm style living (first come-first served) separated male and female. You may request a roommate.
- Pre-Retreat Community access (3 weeks in advance).
- Ages 18 and older only.
- No refunds.
- Asheville (40 Miles)
- Charlotte (120 Miles)