“Everybody I know says they need just one thing; what they really mean is they need just one thing more…” —Rich Mullins
TV, movies, social media, friends and sometimes our churches-EVERYTHING in our lives seems to be telling us to GET more, DO more, BE more. In the midst of the chaos of all the options, how will you choose to live? What will you choose as your one thing? Will it be the Kingdom?
Walking Sticks Retreats invites you to join us for our fall event, Friday-Sunday, October 11-13 at Camp Christian in Mill Run, Pennsylvania. The theme for our gathering is One Thing: Choosing the Kingdom.
Using interactive teachings, experiential breakout groups, worship and the arts, participants will study, expand and learn personal applications of the three vows of St. Francis; poverty, chastity and obedience.
If you have never been a part of a Walking Sticks Retreat, please follow the instructions to receive your first timer discount!
“Purity of heart is to will one thing.”—-Soren Kierkegaard
What will your one thing be?
DATE: Friday, October 11th through Sunday October 13th, 2019.
SPEAKERS & ARTISTS:
- David Mullins – Speaker
- Kathy Sprinkle – Workshop Leader
- Sam Howard – Workshop Leader
* Speakers subject to change.
Regular Price: $250
First time registrants: $200 (email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for a special rate code)
- Food: 6 meals – Friday (lunch/dinner), Saturday (all), and Sunday (breakfast).
- Lodging: Dorm style living (first come-first served) separated male and female. You may request a roommate.
- Pre-Retreat Community access (3 weeks in advance).
- Ages 18 and older only.
- No refunds.
- Pittsburgh (1.5 hours)