Our retreat for 2017 is entitled “The Kingdom is like…”
Jesus spent a great deal of time teaching about what the Kingdom of God is like; many of His parables began with that statement. In this year’s retreat we will be digging into His teachings on this key theme, perhaps finding that the Kingdom He describes is very different from our perceptions.
Using interactive teachings, small groups, worship, guided devotional time, along with an opportunity for one on one direction, we hope to both uncover more of what the Kingdom is truly like and discover what it might mean to live out these truths in our lives. We are excited to be adding to the retreat experience expanded opportunities and challenges to explore the expression of our theme through various mediums of art.
So…what is the Kingdom like and how do I live the Kingdom out in my life? Join us and see at Spencer Lake Christian Center in Waupaca, Wisconsin Friday, May 19th through Sunday May 21st, 2017.
DATE: Friday, May 19th through Sunday May 21st, 2017.
SPEAKERS & ARTISTS:
- David Mullins – Speaker
- Kathy Sprinkle – Workshop Leader
- Sam Howard – Workshop Leader
* Speakers subject to change.
Early Bird Pricing (ends March 31st): $250
Regular Price: $299.
- Food: 6 meals – Friday (lunch/dinner), Saturday (all), and Sunday (breakfast).
- Lodging: Dorm style living (first come-first served) separated male and female. You may request a roommate.
- Pre-Retreat Community access (3 weeks in advance).
- Ages 18 and older only.
- No refunds.
Madison (2 hours)
Green Bay (1.5 hours)
Milwaukee (2 hours)
Chicago (3.5 hours)
Minneapolis (3.75 hours